3PL (Third Party Logistics)
3PL (Third party Logistics) is the outsourcing of the company’s warehousing and transportation services to a 3rd party company.
Warehousing is one the most important aspect of Third Party Logistics, commonly known as 3PL. We work with a world-class warehouse management system that records every transaction and maintains data integrity. Our state-of-the-art warehouse management systems monitor and control all critical warehouse processes.
Warehouse management systems record all events and activities in the receipt, handling & storage of products and orders in the warehouse or distribution center, including the location of inventory for dedicated supply chain-ready solutions.
We offer solutions for a wide range of storage with full scan packing available. A simple pick and pack pricing structure allow for a tailored approach to you the client.
Third Party Logistics allows you to outsource logistics such as inventory management, warehouse and delivery. To know if your business really demands such a service, you have to skim through the advantages of hiring a 3PL provider
- Focusing your attention on other important aspects of your business and core competences
- Enhancing efficiency, reducing costs, and expanding operations
- Flexibility based on your changing needs
- Filling in the gaps in your supply chain
- Providing the best solutions for your business to solve complex problems
- Boosting customer experience and business growth